Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team.
This role implies using a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify growth opportunities regarding website conversion and customer retention rates for our Travel division business.
This will be done through the optimization of landing pages, emails, websites, and processes.
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, lead-generating forms and ad copies, messaging;
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies;
- Use creative approach to optimization: develop, implement and set up A/B or A/B/C test planning (formulating new tests and hypotheses), execution, and analysis to further improve conversion rates;
- Conduct thorough analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions;
- Collaborate internally with Data Analysts, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers in order to optimize each conversion path;
- Communicate with internal teams and external partners about any technical implementations needed, including any data feed, scripts, etc. set up.
- 2+ years of proven relevant experience in Conversion Optimization;
- Good understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing methods and principles;
- Experience with web analytics, CR, testing and data visualization tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Hotjar, FullStory, etc.) will be considered as advantage;
- Strategic thinking – focusing on the actions that can bring desirable results;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams: design, development, UX, marketing;
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment with minimal supervision;
- Offline conversion tracking experience will be considered as a benefit.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, as a lot depends on seniority level and prior experience. But if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is not less than 2500 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job