Dyninno Travel encompasses the travel businesses of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the travel, finance and entertainment sectors in 50 different markets. Dyninno Travel focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets (www.asaptickets.com), Skylux Travel (www.skyluxtravel.com), OOJO (oojo.com), International Travel Network (www.itncorp.com), as well as a number of online services. It specializes in leisure, business travel, as well as visiting friends and relatives group of travelers. Today, Dyninno Travel sells 70,000+ air tickets and package holidays per month and is the seventh-largest consolidator in the USA.
Our professional team is currently looking for a Business Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the COO Travel Technologies in our Latvian office (Riga).
- Provide full administrative assistance to the COO;
- Track COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments;
- Act on behalf of and represent the COO as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests and sign off on business-related decisions;
- Conduct preliminary research and data analysis on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed;
- Assist with KPI design for key department heads and track the performance;
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed;
- Draft, edit, and proofread memos, correspondence, meeting materials, and presentations;
- Work closely with the administration and operations managers to ensure the smooth running of the business;
- Report back to the COO with detailed and accurate notes following any absence.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements and meeting coordination;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally;
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Latvian and Russian);
- Highly skilled in Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Analytical skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is not less than 2000 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job