Systems Analyst (Trevolution)
At TreVolution Group, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions to simplify business travel for our clients. We’re a global company with a mission to make travel hassle-free, efficient and cost-effective. Our internal travel systems are a crucial component of this mission, and we’re looking for a talented Systems Analyst to join our team and help us take our platform to the next level.
- Work with the Product Owner (PO) and stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business requirements;
- Transform business ideas to precise technical requirements;
- Compose and word technical requirements for change requests in existing functionality and for completely new features, and create acceptance criteria for Dev and QA teams;
- Elaborate on new change or features requests with cross-functional teams;
- Participate in development: support Developers and Quality Assurance engineers by answering questions, clarifying requirements and providing feedbacks;
- Analyze, evaluate and search for possibilities to improve existing processes: simplify and automate;
- Be responsible for and keep up-to-date system documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in business or system analysis, design, and implementation;
- Prior experience with technical documentation writing, systems interactions and flow diagramming;
- Work with Product Owners, Team Leads, Development team and other Systems Analysts;
- Very good knowledge of methods and tools for business and systems analysis, and requirements engineering;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure a product or service information and processes in a way that they are easily comprehensible to all related parties: mainly Product Owners, Developers and Quality Assurance engineers;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills. Good knowledge of English, Russian and Latvian language skills.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Ability to read and understand system logs;
- Experience with Kibana, Grafana and Looker;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with systems integration and API;
- Degree in computer science or IT with a focus on business and systems analysis, and requirements and process engineering.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary range for this position is between 3000 EUR gross and 4500 EUR gross per month depending on the applicant’s professional experience in the relevant field.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and a daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bikes or scooters.
Apply for a Job