on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Considering the fast pace of development and operational specifics of employers, most job openings are available several times per year. If you are not selected, it means your candidacy might be considered during next selection process, applicable to you.
LLC “DYNATECH” (hereinafter referred to as “DYNATECH”, “we”, “our”, “us”), Jeruzalemes iela 1, Rīga, LV-1010, is part of DYNINNO group.
DYNATECH is engaged in personnel selection for the needs of DYNINNO companies in Latvia (LLC “Jeruzalemes BC”, foreign subsidiary company of “EKOFINANS” “Ecofin Europe”, representative office of the foreign merchant “Ecofinance IFN S.A.”, LLC “TravelTech”, representative of foreign merchant “Dynapay Limited”, and LLC “Innovative Travel Solutions”).
Candidates’ personal data may include: CVs, cover letters, email lists, the content of telephone conversations, references from the jobs indicated in the CV, social network data and other information relevant to the specifics of a particular vacancy.
We may ask you to provide contacts from colleagues from previous jobs for detailed feedback (for example, at the end of a selection when there are only a few applicants left). In this case, you are responsible for ensuring that your former colleagues have been warned and do not object to the processing of their personal data (name, position, place of work, telephone, e-mail, etc.) for the purposes mentioned in this disclaimer.
DYNATECH together with other DYNINNO companies are JOINT CONTROLLERS of the personal DATA you provide.
Each company in the DYNINNO Group is responsible for your DATA in the specific personnel selection process. The companies in the DYNINNO group have agreed that DYNATECH will carry out all activities at the initial stage of recruitment, i.e. publication of advertisements, communication with applicants (including former employees of the DYNINNO group), organization and conducting of job interviews, within which personal data is collected and stored (centralized candidate database). Each company in the DYNINNO group is responsible for recruiting staff (signing an employment contract), with the appropriate involvement of DYNATECH as the manager of the employment documentation (centralized database of DYNINNO employees).
Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for a specific job opening. The legal BASIS for the data processing is:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into employment contract (the process of actual personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (CV storage for future vacancies within the group companies).
Additionally, in order to achieve the PURPOSE, we might approach you at specialised recruitment forums (LinkedIn, cv.lv, Meetfrank etc.) based on our legitimate interest – selecting appropriate candidates. If you object to such communication we will stop processing your data, except minimal data about your objection in order to protect and exercise our legal claims. If you keep communicating your data processing will be performed in accordance with this notice.
The RECIPIENTS of your data are: yourself (a data subject), our employees who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, technical support and security, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide recruitment services (including online testing), technical support, maintenance and security. We might process (e.g. store) your data outside the EU with our trusted partners who are processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, so the level of your data protection is not undermined.
Criteria for determining DATA retention periods:
In case you win the selection process, your DATA will be transferred to the relevant employer – the DYNINNO group company. Regarding further data processing, You will be informed during the signature of the employment contract.
In case you did not win the selection process:
- and object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your CV and other DATA will be deleted within 4 (four) months from the end of the selection process, except for the minimum necessary DATA, which will be kept for 5 (five) years to protect and implement our and other DYNINNO Group companies legal requirements;
- and do not object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be processed for a maximum of 5 (five) years, after which it will be deleted, except for the minimum necessary DATA to protect and enforce the legal requirements of us and other DYNINNO Group companies.
In the event that we process the personal data of your former colleagues, they will be deleted at the end of a specific selection process.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller;
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request the forwarding of the data to another controller (right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation;
For matters concerning the holding of competitive selections and related processes contact email@example.com
For matters concerning data processing – contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org