on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Considering the fast pace of development and operational specifics of employers, most job openings are available several times per year. If you are not selected, it means your candidacy might be considered during next selection process applicable to you.
LLC “DYNATECH” (hereinafter referred to as “DYNATECH”, “we”, “our”, “us”), Jeruzalemes iela 1, Rīga, LV-1010, is the CONTROLLER of the personal DATA you provide (Curriculum Vitae and other information you might provide by participating in actual competitive selections).
Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for a specific job opening. The legal BASIS for the data processing is your consent, expressed as the act of sending your CV to the CONTROLLER.
The RECIPIENTS of your data are our employees who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide technical support and ensure data processing security. We store your data on servers located in the United States, with our trusted partners who are enrolled in the Privacy Shield (US/EU) program, processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation.
On the basis of your consent, your DATA will be processed (depending on whichever
sets in first):
- Until the establishment of legal labour relations;
- Until you revoke the consent.
Following revocation of the consent, your DATA will be deleted, except for the consent
and revocation themselves as they will be stored for not more than five years to protect
and implement our legal rights.
Considering the principles of data minimisation and accuracy, the CONTROLLER shall
audit the submitted CVs and other information at least once in two years. If your CV has
not been updated or does not reflect the current situation during this period, the
CONTROLLER shall delete your DATA subject to prior notice.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS:
- To request access to your personal data from the controller;
- To withdraw consent at any time by writing to us from the e-mail address specified in your CV or by submitting a written application; withdrawn consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent preceding the withdrawal (data processing following revocation of consent);
- To modify or update data to facilitate accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- To request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- To request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- To object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- To request the forwarding of the data to another controller (right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- To file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation.
If a candidate refuses to provide additional information in order to update their initial CV, the candidate is deemed not to have provided consent to data processing within the framework of an active competitive selection.
For matters concerning the holding of competitive selections and related processes contact email@example.com
For matters concerning data processing – contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org