UX Product Manager (Travel)
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our team. We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated UX Product Manager.
You will join a cross-functional team and help them to understand our customers’ attitudes, behaviors, motivations, and goals. Your primary responsibility is to develop our user research strategy and lead activities that will further enhance our travel projects as a user-focused destination that drives successful business outcomes.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback ( using hotjar, survey tools);
- Implementing and running A/B testing;
- Perform UX/UI explorer management, be responsible for data accuracy, new data collection in BI tool;
- Perform competitor analysis;
- Work on enhancement of autocomplete fields, calendar, PQ display, filters, banners and labels;
- Work on Implementation of products and new functionality on My Booking page.
- Very good written and verbal English language;
- At least two years of work experience in building user-facing products;
- Strong knowledge of User Experience best practices;
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce;
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems, platforms and standards (iOS and Android);
- Good communication skills in English, to be able present and advocate your creative ideas;
- Strong analytical and time management skills (ability to switch between multiple tasks, working with big data).
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary is 3500 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job