Travel Metasearch Platform Manager
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our team.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated Travel metasearch platform manager who can help us out to generate new revenue. The right candidate must be resourceful, bright, proactive, and passionate, and work well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Be responsible for one of the metasearch platforms in terms of total profitability and expenses, proceed with weekly/monthly performance (sales, conversions) data analysis and compare them with industry trends (changes, tendency, destinations);
- Monitor and manage our presence on metasearch platform, implement new marketing placements;
- Markets participation coordination and its rules / criteria management;
- Monitor platform specifics on airline / product level;
- Work closely with internal teams to achieve / improve results and processes;
- Building relationships with metasearch platform representatives. Being the main contact person for marketing placements, invoices, performance, complaints etc.;
- Report to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Previous experience within Travel industry – e-commerce business model based OTAs, airlines will be considered as advantage;
- 3+ years proven experience working as Analyst, Business Analyst, Revenue Analyst, Business Development Manager or Distribution Channels Manager will be considered as advantage;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for your actions;
- Ability to learn fast and being capable of understanding new information at a rapid pace;
- Proficiency in English, to be able present and advocate your ideas to colleagues and business partners.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary for this role is not less than 3500 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job