Technical Support Engineer
- IT infrastructure and business application monitoring and alerting tool supervision;
- Driving global issue confirmation, investigation, and escalation to responsible parties and their coordination till issue resolution state;
- Communication with external and internal service providers and stakeholders;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including on-call shifts per request.
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure services at least on terminology level;
- Experience working with standard infrastructure monitoring and supervision tools;
- Experience working with issue tracking systems;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English language.
What will be considered as a plus:
- Previous experience within Customer Support, Sales, Helpdesk;
- Familiarity with Linux systems;
- Experience within technical and business system troubleshooting.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is not less than 1800 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job