We won’t lie – it is going to be very challenging and dynamic, but as an award you will gain amazing experience with professionals within tech businesses. Allow yourself to have this opportunity. We are expanding the team and looking for Recruiter.
Your day would look like:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates using all possible tools (networking, social media, referrals, professional platforms) for different IT recruitment positions;
- Conducting interviews (phone interviews, case interviews, online, offline);
- Acting as a point of contact to managers and candidates during the recruitment cycle;
- Providing our hiring managers with exceptional service, advice, direction, and feedback throughout the interview and selection process;
- Work together on candidate journey and employer branding strategy ideas.
Your background and competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter;
- Expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for roles;
- Interest in IT field and readiness to learn about programming languages and frameworks;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Open-minded and goal-oriented mindset with high energy level and sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian language skills. As we operate in more than 10 countries worldwide, these are three main languages that we use, but the more you know the better.
And there is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is 1800 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job