Technical PR Specialist
Dynatech is the IT center of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. Dynatech provides IT, marketing, operational, and administrative support to the following businesses:
Dyninno Travel. Focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets, International Travel Network, as well as a number of online services.
Dyninno Fintech. Provides retail clients with access to loan and payment services in Europe and other regions. It also manages the bank challenger Multipass and the brands CreditPlus, CreditPrime.
Dyninno Entertech. Brings together millions of talents and thousands of companies in the US and Canadian entertainment industry through allcasting.com and kidscasting.com.
Our people are our strength: thanks to their talent, experience and professionalism we are always one step ahead of our competitors. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Today over 300 people work at Dynatech. We have offices in Latvia and India.
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to serve as Tech PR Specialist. This position reports to the PR Director and works in close collaboration with the rest of the PR team as well as staff throughout the organization to identify opportunities for greater Dynatech IT visibility in the mass media. Ideal candidates are PR professionals with deep experience in the tech PR field successfully pitching national & international reporters and broadcast media, drafting press releases and statements. We will deeply appreciate candidates who will be flexible in their workstyle, able to easily adjust to changing priorities, and a team player who can solve problems to meet organizational goals.
- Develop press relations with tech business media in several markets – USA, Latvia, India;
- Drive external eminence for Dynatech through proactively pitching stories positioning the company as IT hub with great tech competences and engaging culture;
- Contribute for tech blogs of the company (not less than two articles per month);
- Develop and maintain media lists and contacts, monitor media coverage and process incoming media requests;
- Explore and arrange speaking opportunities for the tech/IT team and publication opportunities on a non-paid basis;
- Develop talking points and prepare IT/tech team for media interviews and conferences;
- Oversee annual awards ceremonies in IT industry, prepare applications for participation and awards, as well as manage further process;
- To arrange IT partner events (hackathons, lectures, workshops);
- Create, develop and keep updated media kit of the company;
- Oversee and update information about the Dynatech in external sites.
Core Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in public relations/media relations for over 3 years;
- Experience in tech PR for more than 1 year;
- Experience in award management;
- Experience in event management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (level C1 – C2);
- Strong writing, editing, and presenting skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every сandidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range is 3100 EUR – 3600 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job