Software Development Engineer in Test
Dynatech – a competence center for Dyninno Group, is looking to hire a new team member for one of the Group’s Companies.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our dynamic team. As an SDET, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of our web applications through the development and management of an automated testing framework.
If you are passionate about quality assurance, have a strong background in web development, and excel in a collaborative team environment, we want to hear from you!
- Create, lead, manage and support an automated testing framework and environment aimed at testing web applications (HTML and API);
- Manage the quality level of automated testing;
- Create reporting based on automated test run success or failure;
- Mentor manual QA specialists on developing additional testing cases and suites in the mentioned framework;
- Coordinate the development and evolution of the automated testing environment and framework with a team of Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Assurance specialists.
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance processes and practices;
- Experience with analysis of business requirements and technical requirements;
- Experience in the development process of business features and tooling;
- Experience in automation of test cases, monitoring and pipelines;
- Hands-on experience with Selenium and testing frameworks;
- Knowledge of Cypress.io;
- Software programming experience;
- At least 4 years of experience in web development field;
- Confident knowledge of the English language.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Experience working with containerized applications, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience working with GitLab CI/CD or similar;
- Experience working with other languages (Java, Rust, Python, Go, C++, C#, PHP, etc.).
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range for this position is 4500 EUR – 5750 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job