Senior PHP Developer
Trevolution Group focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients, and it now sells over 50,000 air tickets and package holidays every month and is the seventh-largest consolidator in the US. This is the ideal role for a BE development professional who is looking for the job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of his/ her daily duty.
With our fast-growing business projects, we are looking for experienced developers to join one of our nine highly skilled teams.
We can offer you a project that matches your interests: a back-end for an online reservation system, CRM with complex business logic, an accounting/anti-fraud system, or payment processing; simply let us know what you feel most comfortable working with.
This is the ideal role for a BE development professional who is looking for the job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of his/ her daily duty.
- Experience with PHP, Symfony;
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with SQL, Memcached or Redis;
- Background in web-development;
- Understanding of server-side and Linux.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Cloud platforms;
- Proficiency with MariaDB or MongoDB;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position not less than 3500 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job