Senior PHP Developer (EnterTech)
The Entertainment Team at Dynatech is looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
We help the American show business industry by providing a unique platform for aspiring actors, models, and performers. We match them with casting directors seeking roles for movies, TV series, and commercials using our service.
Our products (allcasting.com and kidscasting.com) help dreams come true for thousands of people who wish to get their foot in the door of show business – and we’re only getting started!
Join us to become a part of something bigger together.
- CRUD the code;
- Write tests and grow automated testing culture;
- Research and introduce the right tools for the job;
- Assist and mentor junior developers;
- Continuously refactor and optimize solutions.
We expect that:
- OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID are a must for you;
- You’re an expert in PHP for sure but still have ambitions for Go/Rust or other awesome tools;
- Relational databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL are cool, but you’re also into Elasticsearch, MongoDB and others;
- Docker & Kubernetes are tools you either use everyday or at least are interested in working with;
- You want to stick with architectural paradigms like SOA, Microservices, “Pipes & Filters” and more in your day-to-day job;
- Your experience will help us to become even more efficient.
- We appreciate all kinds of ideas, and we even appreciate weird and silly ideas.
- We’re not a family, we’re a team of ambitious and motivated people working together to create solutions, mostly using service-based architectural styles in programming and agile practices in our day-to-day work.
- We’re building a competence-based team, so if you know a better approach – go for it, nothing stops you.
Working with EnterTech, the sky’s the limit. To start, the compensation for this position can range from EUR 3,800 EUR to EUR 4,800 per month (gross), depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job