Senior ML/AI Engineer
Trevolution Group focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients, and it now sells over 70,000 air tickets and package holidays every month and is the seventh-largest consolidator in the US.
This is the ideal role for a Senior ML/AI Engineer who is looking for a job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of his/ her daily duty.
- Collaborate with development teams to plan and design ML / AI solutions, creating robust architectures;
- Develop ML / AI solutions considering load, latency, and accuracy requirements;
- Integrate the developed ML / AI solutions into the existing infrastructure using best practices in MLOps and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Proven experience with tree-based ML (XGBoost / CatBoost);
- Proven experience with Transformers (utilizing models from Hugging Face and similar);
- Proven experience with Computer Vision (utilizing models from Hugging Face and similar);
- Professional level of Python (type hints, logging, profiling, memory management, OOP, and code modularity);
- Good level of SQL;
- English at B1/B2 level.
What will be considered an advantage:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in STEM;
- Good profile on Kaggle;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with MLOps.
And there is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is 5000 EUR Gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job