Senior HR BP
Trevolution Group encompasses the travel businesses of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the travel, finance and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
Trevolution Group focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets, Skylux Travel, Dreamport, International Travel Network, as well as a number of online services. It specializes in visiting friends and relatives’ travel. Today, Trevolution Group sells 70,000+ air tickets and package holidays per month, and is the seventh-largest consolidator in the USA.
Position Summary: The Senior HR BP serves as a strategic partner to senior management and various locations within the Trevolution group. This role requires a seasoned HR professional with expertise in aligning HR strategies with the company’s business objectives. The Senior HR BP will provide guidance on HR matters, implement talent management initiatives, and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Develop and implement human resources policies in line with Group practices;
- Provide HR business partnerships to managers and employees in the supported department;
- Collaborate with managers to create and maintain a positive work environment and foster employee engagement;
- Review the compensation and benefits system;
- Establish and conduct the onboarding process;
- Prepare new hiring paperwork and ensure completion;
- Manage document package control during employee termination;
- Manage organization development and design initiatives for Trevolution business;
- Monitor HR analytics and provide insights and initiate improvements;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, GDPR, etc.) to ensure seamless HR service delivery and resolve complex employee issues;
- Cooperate with other HRs within the Group to work on common projects and initiatives. Lead HR projects.
- Proven experience as an HR BP/HR Manager with an international background;
- In-depth knowledge and practical skills in HR Operations, Recruitment, Retention, Internal Communication, C&B, L&D and other HR-related practice;
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Excellent leadership with the ability to collaborate with different HR teams;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluent English skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is 2800 Gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job