Regional Development Manager – Finance
With ambitious plans to expand its operational capacity, geographical presence and launch new product opportunities, Dyninno Group is currently looking for Regional Development Manager to join our finance team. You will work closely with global expansion team and help them to successfully scale the businesses.
- Oversees the financial matters of the regional offices of the Group including tax and accounting compliance, budgeting, implementation of Groupwide policies on the local level (12+ jurisdictions);
- Directs the activities of the local in-house or outsourced accountants and tax consultants, where applicable;
- Serves as a first point of contact between the regional General Managers and accountants and the Group Central Finance team;
- Interacts with the local auditors, bankers, regulators and other parties where necessary;
- Participates in the working group for the incorporation of new Group entities together with the Group lawyers and the Project Management Team;
- Sets up the activities of the newly incorporated Group companies from the Finance side including, but not limited to, selection of accounting providers, finding a local chief accountant/junior accountant, opening of a bank account, finding the optimal way of financing, overseeing the preparation of the necessary documents by the Group lawyers/local accountants;
- Actively interacts with the Group Treasury and Budgeting Team to inform them about the developments in the regional companies and to manage the local cash flows.
- Good understanding of financial, accounting and tax matters. University degree in Finance or related field is preferred;
- Experience with a number of various jurisdictions (Europe, Americas, Middle East);
- Ability to have a strategic view on the possible needs and/or risks attributable to regional companies;
- Ability to plan in advance, but to be ready for any possible emergencies;
- Outstanding communication skills with a special emphasis on cultural differences;
- Fluent English, other Group languages would be an advantage (Russian, Spanish, Portuguese).
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range for this role is from 3000 EUR gross till 3500 EUR gross, depending on your skill set.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job