We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking person to assist with our recruiting activities. You will work directly with recruiters and HR Business Partners and assist with all recruiting-related duties. Our experienced team members will provide mentoring, guidance and advice on best practices.
It is going to be challenging and dynamic, but as a reward, you will gain amazing experience with professionals within tech businesses. Allow yourself to have this opportunity!
Your day would look like:
- Preparing and publishing job advertisements on necessary portals and websites;
- Scheduling interviews across departments, handling last-minute scheduling changes;
- Conducting background checks and drafting offer-letters;
- Preparing a long-list of potential candidates and addressing them by making pre-screen calls;
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, online resources, social media etc.;
- Make pre-screen calls and conducting interviews. Leading candidates through the entire process until successful onboarding;
- Participate in different recruitment projects depending on the recruitment strategy (Referral programs, Employee branding, job fairs);
- Supporting management in decision making, providing insight and feedback on candidates and interviews.
Your background and competencies:
- Work experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or similar positions would be considered as an advantage;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Process driven and detail-oriented mindset;
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and responsibility;
- Willingness to develop professionally in HR field;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian language skills. As we operate in more than 10 countries worldwide, these are three main languages that we use, but the more you know the better.
And there is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is 1200 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job