This is an ideal position for a motivated quality assurance engineer who is ready to face new challenges in a rapidly growing company.
During the interview we discuss all the projects that we have and listen carefully to the candidate’s preferences in order to find the best fit for him/her.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with developers and create appropriate test plans;
- Execute test cases and analyze results;
- Report defects to development team;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure throughout quality of the end-to-end functional process.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in non-functional testing;
- Experience in API testing;
- Knowledge of any programming language;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and GIT.
- At least one-year experience as a Quality Assurance tester or similar role;
- Being familiar with agile frameworks and regression testing is considered an advantage;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong organizational skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
The monthly gross salary range is EUR 840 – EUR 2,260 depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job