Product Manager (Trevolution)
At TreVolution Group, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions to simplify business travel for our clients. We’re a global company with a mission to make corporate travel hassle-free, efficient and cost-effective. Our internal travel system is a crucial component of this mission, and we’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team and help us take our platform to the next level.
As a Product Manager for our internal travel systems, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of our platform. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, designers, and stakeholders to identify new features, define product requirements, and prioritize initiatives. You’ll use your analytical and strategic thinking skills to ensure that our product remains competitive, user-friendly, and aligned with our business objectives.
All projects and products are within the Travel Division, and include among others involuntary schedule change management, ticket coupon status monitoring, flight delay compensations. You will help define the future strategy and features, identify weaknesses and improve current processes.
- Define the product vision and strategy for our internal travel system;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze user feedback, market research, and competitive intelligence to identify new product opportunities;
- Develop and prioritize product features, requirements, and roadmaps;
- Create detailed product specifications and work with the development team to ensure successful implementation;
- Define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of product initiatives;
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that our product aligns with the company’s overall strategy and goals;
- Manage the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Good written and verbal English language;
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management of IT products (understanding of back-end, front-end development, good knowledge of user experience);
- Experience with travel technology and/or corporate travel industry is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively and critically to identify new product opportunities;
- Experience with Agile methodology and project management tools like Jira or Asana;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary range for this position is from 3500 EUR gross till 4300 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bikes or scooters.
Apply for a Job