Press Relations Manager / Press Secretary
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to serve as a Press Relations Manager/Press Secretary. This position reports to the PR Director and works in close collaboration with the rest of the PR team as well as staff throughout the organization to identify opportunities for greater Dyninno Group visibility in the mass media.
Ideal candidates are PR professionals with deep experience in the financial field, who have successfully dealt with national & international reporters and the broadcast media, drafting press releases and statements. We deeply appreciate candidates who are flexible in their work style, able to adjust to changing priorities easily, and team players who can solve problems to meet organizational goals.
- Develop press relations with business, travel and digital industry media and VC media in several markets: the USA, Philippines, Moldova, Italy, UK;
- Drive external eminence for Dyninno through proactively pitching stories positioning the company;
- Develop and maintain media lists and contacts, monitor media coverage and process incoming media requests;
- Explore and arrange speaking opportunities for the executive team and publication opportunities on an unpaid basis;
- Develop talking points and prepare the executive team for media interviews and conferences;
- Oversee annual awards ceremonies in the digital and travel industries, prepare applications for participation and awards, as well as manage further processes;
- Perform necessary research inside the company to promote the company’s messages and stories, including but not limited to writing letters to the editor, reports, press releases, fact sheets and talking points;
- Create the company’s media kit, develop it and keep it updated;
- Oversee and update information about the group in external sites.
Core qualifications & skills:
- At least three years of experience in public relations;
- Background in media relations or strategic communications, in particular with B2C / digital, including the travel industry for at least a year;
- Experience in awards management;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills;
- Experience in corporate PR will be considered an advantage.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then then the monthly salary range is EUR 3,100 – EUR 3,600 gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job