If you are a final-year student at the Faculty of Computer Science and ready to jump-start your career under supervision of experienced professionals – apply for a vacancy at Dynatech! The company offers a terrific opportunity for you to use the acquired theoretical knowledge in a real working environment.
You will have a chance to work within an international group of companies with good practice programs and tools that connect several thousand employees with customers around the world. We offer in-depth training, as well as analysis of problem situations and solutions that will help you prepare for future work in IT.
What will you do:
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure, business programs, as well as alerts;
- Analysis of global problem situations for the relevant departments, as well as their management and coordination until a complete solution;
- Communication with responsible people involved – internal and external service providers.
What we expect:
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking domains;
- Basic troubleshooting skills in at least one of the areas: networking / operating systems / web services & applications;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Possibility to work in shifts according to the team’s schedule (including evening and night shifts), as well as on-call duty.
An advantage will be considered:
- Experience working with standard infrastructure monitoring and surveillance tools;
- Experience working with task tracking systems;
- Experience in customer support or Helpdesk;
- Experience with Linux system;
- Experience in sales.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range for this role is from 1120 EUR gross till 1800 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Start your career in international environment, receive all necessary support and knowledge from our team of professionals;
- Combine work and studies;
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job