Lawyer (with GDPR knowledge)
As a Lawyer, you will be a valuable member of the Data Protection team helping Dyninno group to grow and develop effectively. Your future area of expertise will be mainly within GDPR, but might also include other markets, where the Dyninno group is presented.
- Take a lead in assisting and preparing necessary documents, recommendations and risk assessments when applying data protection rules and Dyninno corporate standards within EU;
- Maintain Data processing registers (GDPR art.30) for Dyninno group companies;
- Assist the Head of Data Protection in daily tasks (internal documentation, staff training, communication matters, task management, report preparation), including those related to Dyninno group (corporate level documents);
- Review and finalize agreements with vendors and suppliers, especially regarding processor agreements, where a party of the agreement is Dyninno group companies;
- Assistance in conducting data protection impact assessments, preparing balancing tests and other GDPR related risk management measures.
- University degree in Law or IT;
- Relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of data protection law and practices (the knowledge of relations between GDPR and AML will be treated as extra advantage);
- Ability to explore (study) the regulation and cases of data protection worldwide;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Latvian, good Russian skills;
- High responsibility and proactivity level;
- Ability to work independently with a flexible, multi-task and open-minded approach;
- Experience in project management will be considered as an advantage.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is starting from 2300 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job