Internal Communications Assistant
We are looking for an openminded and hardworking IC assistant to be part of the company’s communication team which is the engine for all internal events. Our experienced team members will provide mentoring, guidance and advice needed for your growth in this position.
It is going to be dynamic, very exciting and you will gain amazing experience with professionals within tech businesses. Follow this opportunity to start your career with us!
- Provide administrative support for Internal Communication (IC) and PR teams;
- Assist in developing and distributing communication materials for special projects, events or initiatives;
- Participate in execution of IC and PR projects;
- Take part in arrangement of internal events and IC motivational activities;
- Collect data and maintain database;
- Generate ideas for upcoming events, contests, quizzes and motivational activities;
- Communicate employees inside the company to obtain necessary information;
- Carry out other duties in accordance with the direct management assignment.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian;
- Ability to manage cross-functional communication projects in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines;
- Good skills in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel);
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly;
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Exceptional attention to details;
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered as advantage.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary range for this role is from 980 EUR gross till 1200 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job