Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps
This is a role where you will work with a dedicated squad of experienced engineers who help other teams to adopt cutting-edge tech solutions. Constant creativity is required and unceasing challenges are expected. Freedom to do what you think is best for the task. Bring your own ideas and hit the lights.
- Analyze and resolve existing infrastructure issues;
- Optimize infrastructure based on resiliency and technological advancements;
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment;
- Help other development and IT operations teams with the implementation of DevOps practices.
- Experience with DevOps tools, CI/CD Tools, orchestration tools, automation, monitoring, observability, and other DevOps practices;
- Skills in administration of Linux;
- Hands-on experience with public cloud platforms;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Coding/scripting experience in one or more languages;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other technical colleagues;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, true passion in this profession.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Scripting experience with Go;
- Experience with AWS.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and take an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting to know you during our interview, we try to understand where your professional experience, skills and future contribution can be applied within our multiple business projects.
The monthly salary is starting from EUR 4300 gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job