IT Incident Manager
- Driving incident confirmation, analysis, investigation, and escalation to responsible parties;
- Incident resolution coordination;
- Driving corrective action implementation for incidents;
- Root cause analysis and follow-ups with responsible parties;
- IT Monitoring and alerting tool supervision;
- Communication with external and internal service providers and stakeholders;
- Possibility to work in shifts according to the team’s schedule (including evening and night shifts), as well as on-call duty.
- Theoretical understanding of IT infrastructure services – on networking, operating system, application levels (web services) is a must have to be successful on this role;
- Experience with infrastructure / application monitoring, log management tools;
- Familiarity with Linux systems – at least on basic command level;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
What will be considered as a plus:
- Previous Incident and Problem Management Experience;
- Experience working with Jira or other issue tracking systems;
- Experience in sales.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is 1800 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job