HR Recruitment Lead
As we grow so rapidly, we are looking for a HR Recruitment Lead to join our strong HR team. A professional that would do his or her best to hire the best specialists in order to meet the company’s needs for growth. The position is new therefore together we will develop the right job design for this role and agree on performance metrics.
So, as a HR Recruitment Lead you:
- Speak the same language with an IT specialist;
- Can name at least 3 PHP frameworks;
- Evangelise automation in recruitment;
- Believe in people as the biggest value of the company;
- Are interested in digital technologies in HR.
This is your chance!
Send us info about you, get to know what we do, understand the business, build processes as you see them more suitable for the company’s needs and let’s see together how our team is growing.
Just some goals in figures:
- Managing a scope of open positions in 3 Dyninno Group businesses: travel, entertech, fintech;
- Leading and inspiring a wonderful team of 3 colleagues;
- Executing recruitment projects and implementing recruitment best practices in 2 different locations;
- Finding innovative ways to source and reach to prospective candidates together with recruitment colleagues in 15-20 open IT and non-IT positions;
- Together with HR, IC and PR build a strong employer brand and make sure “Dynatech” is a number 1 employer choice for professionals.
And there is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is 2700 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job