We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated HR Lead to join our organization. As the HR Lead, you will be responsible for aligning HR strategies and processes across different business units in the Riga office. In addition to overseeing HR operations, managing recruitment and retention processes, you will play a critical role in ensuring HR practices are tailored to meet the unique needs of each business while maintaining overall consistency and compliance.
- Lead and manage a team of HR professionals, including HR Operations and recruitment specialists, mentor and coach team members, supporting their growth and helping them achieve their full potential;
- Partner with business leaders to identify HR needs and develop tailored solutions to support specific goals and initiatives;
- Provide HR guidance on recruitment, workforce planning, talent management, and employee retention practices;
- Develop and execute effective recruitment strategies to attract and select qualified candidates for open positions in different areas (marketing, finance, etc.);
- Collaborate with managers to create and maintain a positive work environment and foster employee engagement;
- Monitor HR analytics and provide insights and recommendations for improvements;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, GDPR, etc.) to ensure seamless HR service delivery resolve complex employee issues;
- Cooperate with other HRs within the group to work on common projects and initiatives.
- Proven experience as an HR Leader/Manager with international background;
- In-depth knowledge and practical skills in Recruitment, Retention, HR Operations, Internal Communication, L&D and other HR-related domains;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Fluent English skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary range for this position is starting from 4300 EUR Gross per month depending on your experience and skills.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and a daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bikes or scooters.
Apply for a Job