HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our rapidly growing Team. This will be a highly impactful role responsible for HR best practices and initiative in one of the business domains. If you are passionate about developing recruiting and retention strategies that connect meaningfully to our growing business needs, then this is the right role for you.
- Consulting management and providing daily HR guidance on different issues;
- Acting as a trusted point-of-contact for all levels of employees to escalate and address their issues and concerns;
- Running the full-cycle recruitment process, focusing on high-priority roles in different departments (IT, marketing, etc.) and locations;
- Managing an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience;
- Executing on talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans;
- Driving planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives.
Main competencies and skills:
- Deep and progressive experience as a HR Business Partner/HR Generalist;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach and partner with various levels of employees;
- Deep expertise in different HR domains, especially recruitment, onboarding, talent management, communications;
- Resilient and flexible mind-set willing and able to quickly adjust among constant change;
- Excellent diplomacy and judgment when handling routine as well as emotionally charged situations;
- Ability to think strategically and implement ideas/programs tactically;
- Very good English skills.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then salary for this position is 2100 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job