Growth Marketing Manager, Affiliates & Media Buyer
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team.
In this role you will be responsible for developing innovative ways to acquire and activate new advertising partnerships, proactively source, and set up new customer acquisition channels to support the business with quality leads and sales growth.
- Actively search for, set up and scale new lead gen channels and platforms for a variety of travel projects on international markets (USA, Canada, UK and others);
- Set up, manage, measure and optimize new channels, report on their performance and scalability;
- Support the growth of leads and sales through the development of advertising partners of all types (e.g. media buyers, web publishers, affiliates, and other channels);
- Develop integrated partner marketing strategies and proactively look for opportunities and making recommendations that align with the Company’s goals;
- Lead relationship management with new partners/ networks and work towards traffic optimization ensuring business KPI’s are met;
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop creative assets and all other resources required for the day-to-day operations;
- Work side by side with the other marketing team members responsible for lead gen to understand overall goals, product strategy, and monthly/quarterly planning.
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience;
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers;
- Strong partner or client management skills;
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is 2115 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job