Facebook Ads Specialist
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Facebook Ads Specialist, who will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Facebook Paid Ads accounts.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform daily Facebook Ads accounts management for a variety of markets and across multiple languages;
- Set up and manage all Facebook / Instagram campaign types (lead gen, retargeting etc.);
- Proactively provide recommendations and execute strategies for accounts optimization to ensure new lead generation;
- Monitor, drive and maintain important accounts metrics to the required targets and quality levels; CTR, Conversion Rates, No.of Leads, CPL, Profitability levels etc.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure the results of A/B tests for ad copy, promotions, targeting and landing pages;
- Create frequent reports about campaign performance and suggest recommended actions for improvement;
- Troubleshoot any account, setup and/or tracking issues;
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with external advertising partners and internal business-specific marketing product teams;
- Stay up to date with social media best practices and trends, ad products, formats and paid opportunities, social media management, technologies, design tools and applications.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Marketing or Business, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years managing Facebook Ads campaigns, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy;
- Experience managing large or multiple accounts and budgets is a plus;
- Experience with website and campaign performance analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
- Experience in Travel-related industry (car rental, flights, hotels) is a plus;
- Excellent command of English. Spanish language knowledge is a huge plus;
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fast paced and fluid environment.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is starting from 1850 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Apply for a Job