Be part of a growing company
CREATIVE STRATEGIST, COPYWRITER
DYNATECH is in search of a Creative Strategist, English Copywriter who would work on projects like allcasting.com and kidscasting.com - American show business industry, where we connect aspirational actors, models and performers with casting directors seeking talent for their movies, TV series, commercials and more. You would be responsible for the Creative Strategy and all written content, establishing a strong tone of voice consistent with the brand.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Build and maintain the creative strategy, image and tone of voice for American brands working with the show business industry;
- Edit daily emails that are sent to our existing user base;
- Write educational articles about acting, modeling and other related topics for our users;
- Prepare scripts for educational and promotional videos;
- Write and edit texts for Google Ads, social media ads and other ad networks;
- Responsible for creating engaging content for various purposes throughout the business;
- Represent the company in professional manner in all communications;
- Brainstorm creative concepts from start to finish;
- Work closely with marketing and program managers to understand communication and marketing goals and the motivations of the target audience;
- Work proactively with designers to ensure that copy communicates effectively within a layout (and vice-versa).
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language, specifically American English;
- Ambitious and always hungry to succeed;
- Previous experience in copywriting, sales, marketing or similar;
- Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends;
- Proven ability to write engaging, original copy for a wide range of marketing communications including email, web, direct mail, print ads and digital;
- Native English speaker would be an advantage;
- Ability to speak in front of a camera would be an advantage;
- Strong connection with American culture would be an advantage;
- Knowledge about the film industry, acting and show business would be an advantage.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 1980 EUR gross per month.
Join us by filling