Be part of a growing company
This is the ideal role for a FE development professional who is looking for the job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of his/ her daily duty. As a FE developer you will be valuable member of the small team that makes the Lead Generation/ Business Apps progress moving forward and by this contribute directly to the company success.
Most important thing:
You must like Front-end very much. Positive emotions are our engine of work process, and we like to keep it that way further.
- Solid experience in Front-End development including object-oriented JS;
- Being not scared of reasonable amount of jQuery and HTML coding (Saas preferably);
- Experience with Angular.js or/and Vue.js or/and react-native would be a plus, if no such - no worries, you will be taught.
- Develop and enhance automated tests;
- Planning automated tests;
- Identifying and reporting issues;
- Collaborate with development engineers to drive issues to resolution and closure.
- Knowledge of PHP, Git, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Jira or Mantis issue tracking systems;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing;
- 1+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Selenium, Appium);
- Good knowledge of UNIX systems (Linux, BSD);
- Have solid knowledge with continuous integration and deployment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Very good written English.
- Experience with Codeception or similar PHP testing framework;
This is the ideal role for a BE development professional who is looking for the job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of his/ her daily duty.
As a BE developer you will be valuable member of the small team that makes the Lead Generation/ Business Apps progress moving forward and by this contribute directly to the company success.
We are able to offer you the project that matches your interest: whether it can be back end for online reservation system, CMS with difficult business logics, accounting/ anti-fraud system or payment processing - let us know what your heart lies to.
- Solid experience with PHP;
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Being good friends with *nix;
- Proficiency with SQL skills and Memcached or Redis;
We started to think about analytics long long time ago when there were no best practices available for a research. We have grown our way through: did, failed and repeated million times. The idea behind all of that was to make the best of every piece of data we get.
We still remain the goal but, lucky us, there are so many innovatives approaches we can take these days. We are still not afraid to experiment to make the best of our work day.
As a Database developer you will be valuable member of the analytics team that drives the global businesses within 3 different fields: travel technologies, entertainment technologies and fintech.
We believe that you will:
- Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database architecture and design with established processes;
- Collaborate with international development team;
- Define and review best practice standards for data integrity;
- Develop and monitor various ETL jobs for our Data Warehouse;
- Understanding on how to increase performance for SQL queries, procedures.
What we want from you:
- Experience developing DWH using different ETL tools and writing complex SQL queries (MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Written and verbal English communications skills;
- Experience working with LAMP stack, a degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is considered a plus.
System admins are kind of like heroes around the DYNATECH office and our international partner’s offices. No problem is too big, no issue too small.
- Have a good understanding of Web-applications (LAMP stack);
- Are able to independently resolve technical issues of any complexity;
- Are capable of implementing production-ready solutions;
- Are a good team player.
...and you are ready to eat for breakfast:
- Configuration automation solutions;
- Public clouds;
- Advanced scripting.
We need your help to:
- Push our IT systems to the next level of maturity;
- Prevent problems and bottlenecks before they occur;
- Contribute to our team development.
Developer (Business Applications)
We're not looking to hire someone who will be stuck in a junior role for a long time, we want to collaborate with people who will rapidly advance to intermediate level and beyond. We're not looking for people who will simply follow orders. We’re looking for motivated, capable and enthusiastic Junior Software Developers who want to work side by side with experienced mentors who will guide and coach them in their professional development.
- Development and maintenance of various internal software systems.
- Prior experience NOT required;
- Desire to learn - and unlearn if needed - and improve;
- General problem solving skills;
- Adequate understanding of basic computer science and software engineering principles: associate's or bachelor's degree in CS, or equivalent level of proficiency gained through self-study;
- Technical English: basic (written).
Will be perfect if you have:
- General understanding of principles of object-oriented architecture and design;
- General understanding of service-oriented architecture;
- Team work experience;
- General understanding of version control systems;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Additional technical and interpersonal skills a plus.
- Enforce access control regime;
- Follow quality standards;
- Perform processing of internal data;
- Produce passes for employees and visitors to the office;
- Perform other administrative duties.
- Work experience in the security field, preferably with access systems;
- Good command of Latvian, English, and Russian;
- Attention to detail and ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Provide first level support for hardware and software issues, and end-user IT assistance where required;
- Provide follow-up on the incoming tickets (mostly using email via ticket system);
- Control the execution of requests, provide regular updates and ensure timely resolution;
- Monitor help desk calls, respond appropriately to user requests and other problems identified;
- Perform and maintain the inventory of technical resources (hardware, software licenses, IT user data and access rights);
- Other similar tasks.
- Computer software and hardware basic knowledge;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in the team;
- Interest in solving standard and non-standard problems;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent time management skills.
Considered as an advantage:
- IT background or education;
- Experience with IT or similar Helpdesk and Support services;
- Good spoken/written English;
- Linux knowledge.
- Practical experience leading different business projects, IT projects is an advantage;
- Solid experience working with key customers, consulting and providing best solutions;
- Communication and presentation skills, strong customer orientation;
- Proactivity and excellent negotiation skills.
- Actively communicate with client’s representatives;
- Review and analyse business requirements;
- Overview work during implementation;
- Implement requirement estimation, handle scope, and manage changes;
- Introduce and regularly provide reporting;
- Improve existing workflow processes, introduce necessary practices and documentation;
- Analyse problems, find their causes and correct them;
- Coordinate communication and information exchange with other teams;
- Participation in long-term planning and product road-map development.
Release and Deployment Manager
- Experience with audit and controls process;
- Familiarity with System Development Lifecycle Methodology (SDLC);
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels;
- Experience working with complex e-Commerce technology platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process;
- Update service knowledge management system;
- Ensure coordination of the build and test environment teams, and release teams;
- Ensure that teams follow the organisation’s established policies and procedures;
- Provide management reports on release progress;
- Service release and deployment policy, and planning;
- Perform hardware and software audit before and after the implementation of release package changes;
- Establish the final release configuration (e.g. knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure);
- Build the final release delivery;
- Test the final delivery prior to independent testing;
- Establish and report outstanding known errors and workarounds.
Join us by filling